Rules & Regulations
The Rules and Regulations are as prescribed by Osmania University and the Government of Andhra Pradesh
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All students are expected to conduct themselves in a manner worthy of the college atmosphere and abide by rules and regulations as stipulated by the University and the management from time to time.
- All students are answerable to the Principal and committee members for their conduct and behavior.
- Classes start at 9a.m. and ends at 2.30p.m.
- Attendance and active participation in all activities organized by the college is compulsory.
- Free hours should be utilized for study in the library. Students should not congregate in corridors or loiter around or disturb other classes.
- Writing on the walls and furniture, tampering with official notice on the notice boards are strictly prohibited.
- Students are advised not to bring large sums of cash, jewellery or any other valuables to the college. College is not responsible for the loss of any such valuables.
- Using cell phone is strictly prohibited in the college premises. The cell phone ones caught from the student will be returned only after completion of the course for which she has joined.
- If any student is found indulging in theft, disciplinary action will be taken against her that might include the suspension/ dismissal of candidate.
- All forms of ragging are strictly prohibited.