For admission to the intermediate course an applicant must have passed the SSC or CBSE or any other equivalent exam.
For admission to the bachelor’s degree couse an applicant must have passed the two year intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education A.P or CBSE (XII) or any other equivalent exam.
For admission to the master’s degree course an applicant must have passed the three year degree examination conducted by Osmania University or any other equivalent examination.
Students applying for admission into Intermediate and degree courses should have obtained at least an aggregate of 40% marks and students applying for admission into master’s degree courses should have obtained at least an aggregate of 55% marks in the previous qualifying examinations.
The institution is keen on the fact that education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, the interest is expanded and by which one can stand on one’s own feet. As this is highly needed in the present scenario and to achieve such kind of education we encourage
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
- Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form available in the college office on payment of the required fee.
- Application form duly filled in and which is complete in all respects should be submitted at the office along with the following certificates
- The memorandum of marks obtained in the qualifying examination or attested true copy of the same. (The copy must be replaced by the original before payment of fee.)
- Transfer certificate from the school or collage where the candidate had studied earlier.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Games and sports certificate: NCC/Scouts/Phy.Edn. if any
- Applicants belonging to the categories such as SC/ST/BC/EBC/Minorities should submit their caste certificate (Xerox copy) and latest original income certificate.
- The first and second list of selected candidates for admission shall be announced with dates for payment of fee. According to the schedule given by BIE and OU.
- No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates.
- The collage reserves the right to cancel any admission at any stage if the information furnished by the candidate found to be incorrect or false.
- Original certificates will be returned only when the student leaves the college.
Students are advised to keep sufficient number of photocopies of their original certificates to avoid any inconvenience.